Too much alcohol will definitely negatively impact your body and mind and as well as all organs of the body, particularly the brain and liver.
You have to have in mind the fact that alcohol, including beer, wine, and liquor, is a central nervous system depressant. Yet, drinking one beer daily can be beneficial for your health. In fact, beer contains higher content of vitamin B and protein than wine and has the same amount of antioxidants as wine.
Furthermore, beer is rich in flavonoids, which are potent antioxidants, and also in minerals which are crucial for numerous metabolic processes. Provided that it is consumed in moderate amounts, it can boost your health in many different ways.
10 Good Reasons for Consumption of “ONE” Beer a Day
- Thanks to the content of fibers it can effectively lower bad LDL cholesterol levels.
- It is effective in the prevention of the formation of blood clots.
- Consuming 1 bottle of beer will support the health of your kidneys, and reduce the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- Due to the high silicon content in beer your bones will be strengthened as a result of higher bone density.
- Beer is high in vitamins B (B1, B2, B6, and B12). According to experts people who consume beer have 30% higher levels of vitamin B6 than their non-drinking counterparts, and twice the levels of wine drinkers. Beer is likewise a rich source of vitamin B12.
- Beer significantly reduces the risk of a heart attack. Scientists have proven that beer drinkers have a 40-60%reduced risk of experiencing a heart attack contrary to people who do not drink beer.
- Beer will help you in easily falling asleep as it contains lactoflavin and nicotinic acid.
- Beer promotes proper brain function, and beer drinkers have a reduced risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Beer will provide you with healthy, youthful and smooth skin thanks to the content of vitamins which have a beneficial effect on skin pigmentation and its regeneration.
- Beer is a great assistant in the fight against stress. According to a study conducted at the University of Montreal revealed that the consumption of two glasses of beer a day lowers anxiety and work-related stress.
Other sources included: