The work of the intestines gets impaired due to having unhealthy eating habits and as well as wrong food combinations and because of that the intestines cannot perform their job, and hence clog the internal wall lining. This is a common issue for people short of fiber which is caused by processed foods, medication, flour-made products, meat, alcohol, and so on.
The food which cannot be processed in the intestines rots and forms some kind of a layer on the intestines, and because of that you have a bad breath. Intestines are having the key role in nutrients absorption; however this cannot be performed if there is layer of rotten food on them. This condition will lead to diabetes, poor metabolism, weight management issues, hearing problems, vision issues, kidney and liver disease, then skin, hair and nail problems, and as well as other chronic conditions like arthritis and cancer.
Therefore, remove the mucus accumulation, the fetal deposits and parasites from your intestines so that you can enhance your health and thus prevent diseases. If you perform gastrointestinal cleanse on regular basis you will regulate the absorption of nutrients and heal the disease.
It will assist to optimal detox process, and as well as eliminate toxins. This method is ideal for persons experiencing chronic constipation.
All you have to do is to include 1to 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour into the daily menu in order to cleanse the intestines and remove mucus, parasites, and fecal deposits, meanwhile leaving the intestinal micro flora intact.
Flaxseed flour is extremely beneficial as it absorbs and removes toxins, and likewise reduces blood cholesterol. It will aid you to optimize your weight, melt fat and enhance metabolism.
The Best Colon Cleanse
Prepare the following mix and replace your breakfast with it.
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour + ½ cup of kefir
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour + ½ cup of kefir
- 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour + 2/3 cup of kefir
Even if you cannot find flaxseed flour, you can make your own, purchase flax seeds and grind them into powder. However, always buy organic flaxseed, and store it in a cool place like the fridge.
Also drink lots of water every day, or adjust the amount of water to your weight. You can include in every glass of water 1 teaspoon of raw honey, and also 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It is not recommended to pregnant and nursing women, or patients who had just underwent a surgery.
- In the beginning, it may cause mild bloating and gas especially if you are deficient of fiber.
- Consume sufficient amount of water to offer healthy bowel movement, or you will have to deal with constipation.
- Kefir is gained through a fermentation process which is safe for people with lactose intolerance. If by any chance you have difficulties in providing one, then you can try other alternatives. This also applies to the ones who are into non-dairy methods.
- When you are implementing this cleansing method, make sure to stay near a toilet more often.
In order to obtain optimal health and improved absorption of nutrients you need to incorporate this cleansing method, and it is a good thing that it needs to be performed once or twice a year.
Other sources included:
Healthy Food House