Life is extraordinary even though there are moments when you do not think like this, therefore read these amazing tips and see for yourself how you can make your life beautiful again.
- Once you open your eyes in the morning, pray to God to offer you guidance for your purpose for the upcoming day.
- Eat proper breakfast, share your lunch with a friend and have poor dinner.
- Consume green tea and lot of water. Take in almonds, broccoli and blueberries.
- Try to eat more organic foods, not the commercial manufactured ones packed with harmful toxins.
- Every day walk for 10 to 30 minutes and while walking, it is of great essence to smile since that is the ultimate antidepressant.
- Make an effort to make at least three people to smile that day.
- Make sure to sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- It is a fact that “Time heals everything”.
- If you experience some so-called catastrophe, then ask yourself: “Will this matter in five years?”
- No matter if the current situation is bad or good, it will change for sure.
- Try to keep your energy positive, do not spend it on contemplating on past issues, gossips, negative thoughts or on things which you do not have control over them. Use your precious energy in the positive current moment.
- Life is not always fair, but it is good, you woke up this morning.
- Try to be the “Giver” not the “Taker” as helping the ones who are deprived of certain things in life will fulfill you and make you happier.
- Do not waste your energy or time on hatred as life is too short; try to forgive thus liberating yourself from negative notions.
- Relax and do not take yourself very seriously as others do not as well.
- You are the one who is in charge of your happiness no one else.
- Do not care what other people think of you.
- Accept your past so that it does not influence the present.
- Being envious will make you unhappy; believe us you already have all you need.
- You are not supposed to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Avoid comparing yourself and the way of living to other people since you never know the whole story of the other persons.
- Do not neglect your friends because of work; nourish your relationship with them. When you will become ill your friends will be there for you.
- Have in mind the fact that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Each night before going to sleep, pray to God and be thankful for what you have achieved.
- Share this list to everyone you know as this will make them happier by which you will become happier as well.