Today there are more and more people who suffer from sleep disorder such as nightmares, insomnia or sleep apnea.
The most risky one is the sleep apnea because it occurs when a person sleeps and their breathing is interrupted. Those who do not take the sleep apnea serious might face serious damage to their health because study shows one person with such disorder stops breathing for more than 100 times in one night. This way there is not enough oxygen flow in your brain and body which might result with serious health problems.
This disorder has two types:
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) which is more common than the other and the main cause is the blockage of the breathing pathway. This happens when the soft tissues that are located in your back throat collapses while you are asleep.
- Central sleep apnea (CSA) is different them the OSA. When this disorder occur your brain is failing to send signals you your muscles to breathe which is caused by the problems with the respiratory control center.
Probably you are questioning now whether you are at risk for sleep apnea?
This disorder can affect anyone at any stage of their life, even children can be affected. These are the risk factors for sleep apnea:
- 40 years and above
- Problems with weight such as overweight
- Neck size (people with large necks; males 17 inches or more, females 16 inches or more)
- Large tonsils, tongue or small jaw bone
- Having a family history of this disorder
- Reflux of the gastro esophageal
- Problems with the nasal and deviation of the septum, allergies or sinus problems.
You don’t need to worry because there is a natural way on how to improve your sleep and get rid of it. You will need only one these plants to be placed in your bedroom and your problems will go away, finally you will get your sleep and relaxing atmosphere:
Lavender is known for its relaxing properties already for centuries and its effects in relieving anxiety and stress. On the other hand its properties are helping you slow your heart rate and provide you a calm atmosphere which is perfect for sleep.
Snake plant produces high amount of oxygen during the night and also during the day. This way it supplies the bedroom with enough oxygen which will help you breathe easily and have a nice and relaxing sleep
English Ivy improves the quality of the air and it is extremely easy to grow at home. Also it is great air filter because it absorbs all the toxins from the air and replaces it with oxygen. On the other hand it reduces almost completely the airborne mold (at least 95%).
Aloe Vera is extremely important because during the night it will keep producing oxygen in your bedroom and will help you overcome sleeping disorders.