Decomposition of stones can be achieved by consuming different types of vegetables and fruit juices. It is very effective and at the same time it is a natural solution for your kidney issues.
Juices that melt kidney stones
1. Lemon Juice has multiple health benefits, and one of them is that it is an efficient treatment for kidneys stones.
- You will need few lemons, squeeze their juice out of them which approximately should weigh 4 ounces.
- Add the lemon extract in 2 liters of water, stir it well including small amount of sugar into it.
- Drink this beverage which will provide you with pain relief and getting rid of the kidney stones.
- You should consume it regularly two times a day, that is, in the morning and at night so that your kidney stones melt in the body. Drink it until you get complete relief from the kidney stones.
2. Lemon Juice, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and Olive Oil, this is a natural homemade mixture that is very helpful for kidney stones issues. It is a great remedy which can solve abdominal pain by blending olive oil with lemon juice extract.
- Combine 0.5 ounces of lemon juice with 12 ounces of water.
- Before drinking this solution add 1 tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar.
- After you have consumed the solution, make sure that you have drunk a minimum of 12 ounces of water.
- You need to repeat the cycle every one hour until the pain is alleviated.
3. Pomegranate Juice and the seeds of the pomegranate plant are known to be pure natural remedy for kidney stones. However, for best results you should consume fresh organic pomegranate plant or drink freshly squeezed pomegranate juice.
4. Watermelon Juice is also used as a natural remedy for kidney stones. This fruit is great diuretic which is consisted of water and potassium material that are crucial ingredients for healthy kidneys. Likewise, it assists in keeping and regulating acidity level present in the urine. Eat watermelon as much as possible or drink its juice regularly thereby you will help your body quickly to eliminate stones from the kidneys.