Apple cider vinegar has so many benefits from beauty to health that there is a long list of its uses. In this article we shall present most of them, therefore carefully read them, and you will see how useful it can be. Because of all of these reasons you will have a need to keep it everywhere in your home, even in your emergency treatment kit. Moreover, it is nontoxic, it has no chemicals in its content, and it is hundred percent natural. Some experts consider apple cider vinegar (ACV) to be more effective than the highly beneficial coconut oil and lemon.
Nevertheless, carefully read the forty-two valuable usages of apple cider vinegar, and start to apply it whenever necessary. Bear in mind, when you start to use apple cider vinegar for health or beauty purposes, it must be raw, natural, and unprocessed.
Natural Treatments with ACV
- Allergy Remedy – it is very efficient, take 1glass of water, 1 tablespoon of raw, natural honey and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. This solution will eliminate congestions and soothe an aching throat.
- Alleviates Sore Throat Symptoms – thanks to its potent anti-bacterial properties. It is powerful in eliminating the harmful bacteria and microorganisms that cause soreness and throat issues. For optimal results, you can combine it with raw honey which is a natural anti-inflammatory and antiviral compound.
Use: take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 3 teaspoons of raw, organic honey and 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Combine them in a glass of lukewarm water. Cayenne pepper is used to soothe the remaining pain.
- Eases Gout – as when swelling is concerned ACV can break down the accumulated uric acid in the joints which causes gout.
Use: take 3 tablespoons, 3 times a day in a glass of water; it can really make a big difference to your health.
- Relieves Sore Muscles–just by taking 1 tablespoon of ACV mixed with water; or you can apply it topically on the affected area. However, if you experience discomfort all over the body, prepare a hot bath, and put 2 cups of apple cider vinegar in it. Stay in the bath for 20 minutes.
- Relieves Constipation and Bloating–as ACV creates an acidity level similar to hydrochloric acid. This acid is developed in the stomach so that the food is properly processed. So, before your main meal you ought to take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar included in any drink or warm tea.
- Soothes Heartburn – This usually occurs when the body is not capable to produce sufficient amount of stomach acid. If you feel any heartburn then take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a little raw honey.
- Deals with Swellings – all you have to do is to heat a cup of ACV and add in it 1 teaspoon of sea salt. This mixture will speed up the healing process of swellings on your body. You need to use it daily.
- Treats Fungal Infection – especially when external infection is concerned. Use: take a cotton pad and apply ACV on it. Treat the impacted area for half an hour daily. However, if you need to eliminate toe fungi, you will have to use extra products against toe fungi.
- Soothes an Irritating Itch–just by soaking a cotton swab in ACV, and applying it on the itching area. ACV is a great substitute for
- Eliminates Sunburn–by preparing a hot bath with 2 cups of ACV. Your skin will be relieved and relaxed, and only 10 minutes will be enough time to restore your regular pH level and feel better.
- Eases Burns–very similar like soothing sunburns. ACV can also aid in first degree burns. Apply some vinegar on the affected location and in just a matter of seconds you will feel great relief. Yet, you are not supposed to put ACV on open wounds or on second and third degree burns.
- Fight Insulin Sensitivity–ACV regulates blood sugar levels and helps the body to manage the glucose metabolism. In order to regulate your diabetes, you can put some of the vinegar in lukewarm water and consume it after meals.
- Keeps Sinuses Clean – just by consuming 1tablespoon of ACV dissolved in a glass of lukewarm water. In this way the mucous will break down and alleviate stuffiness.
- Supports Blood and Lymph Circulation–by taking half a tablespoon of ACV in water with a little bit of lemon, advised by experts.
- Boosts Energy–include a small amount of ACV in your water offering you greater energy level.
- Soothes Stomach Ache–and not only stomach ache but also nausea.
Use: mix 2 teaspoons of ACV, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1tablespoon of grated ginger until you form a paste. If you wish to improve its taste you can add some raw honey.
- Exercise Fatigue– it can help with this issue by taking 1tablespoon of ACV in a cup of tap water after you have finished your workout. It actually alkalizes the physical systems and fights off lactic acid. Additionally, the mixture is consisted of amino acids that can regenerate muscles and combat fatigue.
- Deals with Yeast Infection–which occurs in most cases as a result of an antibiotic use. However, this really unpleasant condition especially in ladies can be solved if you soak your body in a warm bath with one and half cups of apple cider vinegar. Stay in the water for around 20 minutes and fell yeast relief.
- Muscle Cramp Relief – according to many people who use herbal remedies ACV can be very helpful. Massage ACV on your muscle cramps offering you lesser pain and relief.
- Aids in Weight Loss – take half of tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in lukewarm water before every meal so that you do not experience any cravings.
- Liver Detoxification – you will achieve this by taking 2 teaspoons of ACV with 8 oz. of hot water before having your breakfast. Incorporate healthy food into your diet and drink lot of water.
- Fights Candida fungus – which is quite frequent as there are more than 15 types of Candida yeasts that affect the human body. Both genders, male and female suffer from this kind of yeast.
- Skin Cleanser–it will naturally restore your pH level. Just soak a cotton swab or a washcloth into a mix of ACV and water and apply it onto your face. This will solve your oily skin and acne. If you have sensitive skin, then remove it after 10 minutes.
- Facial Toner–in order to achieve this use equal parts of ACV and water like 1 teaspoon of ACV and 1 teaspoon of water. Apply it with a cotton ball on already cleaned face. Let it dry out and put coconut oil on top of it. Since it is a natural toner you can use it daily. However, if you have delicate skin you can weaken the mixture a little bit.
- Natural Aftershave – it is really helpful against skin rashes occurring after shaving and against ingrown hair. Therefore, prepare a mix of 1 tablespoon of water and 1 tablespoon of ACV. Apply the mix onto your face; leave it to stay as there is no need to wash it off.
- Whitening Teeth – it is very efficient but it cannot be applied directly onto your teeth as you may damage teeth enamel. So, use 3 to 4 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water and utilize it as a natural mouthwash. After that, use plain water to wash the mouth again.
- Effective Hair Conditioner–by making it with 1cup of water and 1 tablespoon of ACV, and you can also include orange oil. Apply it on your hair, and leave it to act for 5 minutes, after that rinse it off and do not put a commercial conditioner. This natural conditioner will provide you with healthy and glossy hair.
- Efficient Dandruff Treatment–as it contains powerful anti-fungal properties and aids in stabilizing skin’s pH levels. Therefore, wash your hair as usual and spray equivalent parts of water and vinegar before you utilize your conditioner. Leave the hair like that for15 minutes before you clean it. Perform this treatment daily till you notice that the dandruff is gone.
- Prevention of Bad Breath – apple cider vinegar is really helpful regarding this issue as it will eliminate the bad bacteria dwelling into your mouth thus causing foul breath. So, make a mixture of 1 cup of tap water and 1 tablespoon of ACV. Then, gargle the solution for 15 seconds, and in the end wash it off with clean water.
- Natural Deodorant–first clean the problematic area and dry it with a towel. Then, apply on it pure or diluted ACV (if you have sensitive skin), and let it dry out. In this way you are secure from odor in the next 24 hours. This vinegar can cleanse the underarms from the harmful substance traced in commercial antiperspirants.
- Cleansing Bath – prepare it by including 1cup of pure organic ACV and 1 cup of Epsom salt in the water. If you find the scent too strong, then add 10 drops of essential tea tree oil or lavender oil. For extensive cleaning, pour ¼ cup of baking soda as well. Now, you can enjoy your soothing and regenerating bath.
- All-Round Cleaner–you can prepare it by using a spray bottle and fill it in with equal parts of warm water and ACV. If you want to improve the aroma you can add 5 to10 drops of some flowery oil. This is much better cleaner than any existing industrial cleaner packed with chemicals.
- Discolorations Removal – if you have stained clothes or sheets, pour half a cup of ACV into your washer along with your regular detergent.
- Weed Eliminator–it eliminates it in the most natural way. Prepare a mixture of 1 bottle of ACV, 1 cup of salt and a small amount of dish soap (without toxic aspects). Use a spray bottle in which you put salt and vinegar over it. Do not fill it up to the brim; leave 2 inches of space so that you can use a spoon with a long handle to blend everything well before the salt gets dissolved. When this is done, put 1 tablespoon of dish soap, seal the bottle and shake it nicely. For best results, use the spray when the weather is warm and dry so that the weeds are wrapped. The results will be visible in just a couple of days.
- Smell Removal –by eliminating fungi or bacteria which are the main cause for the occurrence of this smell. For that reason, mix half a cup of ACV and half a cup of water and spray it in every location. It is true that the vinegar has strong smell, but it will disappear within an hour, and you will feel the freshness of the air in your home.
- Natural Flea Repellent for Pets – just apply ACV topically on the pet by using a bottle spray. This will eliminate fleas naturally and your pet will not have dry and irritated skin. Believe us it is very efficient just as the ones sold in the nearest local store. For best results, spray the solution also in the areas where your pet sleeps.
- Stop Chewing in Pets – if you want to do this then you can secure your furniture and electrical cords by spraying ACV, and also secure your pets from any harm. Most of the animals like neither the taste nor the odor of apple cider vinegar; therefore you can put ACV once or twice a week on the areas which you want to secure. Also you can use it on the places your pet urinated so that the area is marked.
- A Trap for Catching Flies– it is a perfect solution if you are bored of fruit flies. Use a bowl and put some ACV and 5 drops of dish soap. Place the bowl beside the fruits and the flies will go away.
An excellent Kitchen Product
- Dish Cleaner–include in your dish detergent 2 tablespoons of ACV. This solution will help you wash off grease easily and eliminate discolorations on glasses.
- Vegetable Wash – vegetables and fruits are covered with pesticides and chemicals, and for that reason it is highly advisable to wash them prior to their use. ACV successfully eliminates these harmful substances. Spray on your veggies and fruits solution of equal amounts of water and ACV, and after that rinse them off with water.
- Balances Spices – if you have by any chance put too much cayenne powder in your meals, then simply add 1 teaspoon of ACV and that would improve the taste.
- Condiment Booster – it can be a great replacement for salt. It can be included in marinades, dressing and sauces so that the taste of the food is improved. Feel free to use it in soups, broths, and shakes.