Turmeric is an incredible spice originating from India used in the most famous dish, curry. It displays a wide range of health benefits due to the potent anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties. Most of its benefits come from the content of an active compound known as curcuma on which were performed over 7000 studies, all revealing that it displays amazingly powerful properties which can even fight off the most dreadful disease cancer.
In this article we shall show you a personal experience on the consumption of turmeric water from a woman from Bristol, England. First, we need to emphasize that turmeric water is a simple, affordable and healthy beverage offering plenty of beneficial properties. This lady used turmeric water for one year and thanks to its use her digestion was immediately improved, her pH levels were normal, her arthritis problems gone and her body was perfectly alkalized thus preventing the occurrence of cancer which thrives in acidic bodies.
Recipe for Turmeric Water
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- some black pepper (to boost the bio availability of turmeric)
Preparation and Use:
Just mix everything well, and then drink it while it is still warm. It is best to consume it in the mornings.
Health Advantages of Consuming Turmeric Water
- Alkalized body – this root successfully alkalizes your body thus making it hard for the cancer to survive.
- Anti-cancer effect – thanks to the content of curcuma further development of cancer can be stopped and due to its anti-oxidant properties it can protect the cells from damage.
- Eliminates inflammation–inflammation is the main cause for the occurrence of many ailments, but curcuma shows powerful anti-inflammatory properties which can protect every single cell.
- Relieves arthritis – due to the potent anti-inflammatory properties of curcuma arthritis can be easily treated. In fact, according to a carried out study in 2012 by RA, curcuma is as efficient as the non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs NSAID. It is even better than the conventionally used drug against swelling and pain, Diclofenac.
- Treats diabetes – According to a conducted study in 2009 by the Auburn University, turmeric showed an ability to treat diabetes.
- Protects the liver – Turmeric does wonders for the gallbladder and also protects the liver from the excessive amounts of toxins. Moreover, it has the ability to rejuvenate the damaged cells and organs of the body.
- Improved digestion – It has been proven by some studies that the use of turmeric can improve the work of the bowels and the digestion as well.
- Better health – It can improve your overall health as thanks to the curcuma the formation of blood clots will be stopped, and the plaque from the blood vessels removed. As per conducted study on male rats, by the University of Pharmacy and Applied Life Sciences, the consumption of turmeric water improved the heart health in male rats.
- Protects the brain– low levels of BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor) or otherwise known as the growth hormone is related to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. However, curcuma can control this hormone, and in addition to this it can stop illnesses and brain problems.
- Slow aging and longevity – curcuma can destroy the free radicals that cause premature aging.
Therefore, do not hesitate to use turmeric water as in that way you will obtain all the above mentioned benefits and improve your general health and wellbeing.