We all love to eat delicious food, but in the same time we all dream of not gaining weight. In fact there are delicious foods that won’t cause weight gain.
The foods that we are going to present to you are high in fiber, and very low in calories. These foods will keep you full for longer period of time, and won’t cause weight gain.
You will need to remember that you should consume balanced diet which will include any of these 15 foods.
- Celery – this ingredient is consistent of 95% water, and it acts as natural diuretic which helps you detoxify the body. Also it is great for losing weight.
- Cucumber – this ingredient contains 96% of water and they can help you lose weight naturally. Also it helps you fight swellings and lose weight.
- Eggs – you can consume eggs during the entire day, and you should know that it doesn’t cause weight gain. It is best to consume them boiled.
- Cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower – one portion of cabbage contains 7kcal, and all these veggies are going to help you lose weight. Consume them few times during the week.
- Popcorn – you should consume plain popcorn, unsweetened and without salt and butter. Also they contain very low calories and they contain 31kcal.
- Eggplant – this vegetable could be consumed as much as you want, and you could prepare it baked or grilled. It contains 24kcal.
- Beetroot – one portion of beetroot contains 40kcal, and it is packed with nutrients. It helps you burn fat fast, and regulates the blood sugar.
- Oranges, grapefruits, and tangerines – these fruits are packed with vitamin C and flavonoids. Also it helps you improve digestion and improves the health of the liver.
- Algae – this ingredient contains high amount of iodine which stimulates the thyroid function. Also it is great for regulating the hormones and stimulates the weight loss process.
- Melon and watermelon – you should consume these fruits in order to remove accumulated liquids in the body. Also it keeps you full longer period of time and it contains 60kcal.
- Salad – you should consume salad on daily basis due to the folic acid it contains. Leaf of lettuce contains 3kcal so feel free to consume as much as you want
- Apples and plums – apples are great for improvement of digestion and give you a feeling of satiety for longer period of time. Also plums contain vitamin C and potassium which is great for improvement of the health of the heart.
- Zucchini – one portion of zucchini is packed with 42kcal. This vegetable is great for the intestines and reduces the energy output of heavy metals.
- Berries – berries are packed with vitamin C and full of nutrients. It helps you improve digestion and keep the heart healthy. Also they act as natural diuretic.
- Pineapple –this fruit contains bromelain and stimulates the proteins to effectively split fats. Due to these properties it is great for losing weight.
Other sources included: