Almonds are one of the most beneficial nuts on the planet since they are packed with fiber, healthy fats, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. Almond incorporate plenty of health advantages like reducing blood sugar levels, lowering blood pressure and as well as cholesterol levels. These nuts promote weight loss as they subdue hunger.
Almonds are great source of protein and fiber and at the same time naturally low in sugar. They are also high in calcium, vitamin E, magnesium and potassium. When compared to other tree nuts, almonds keep the highest place in fiber, protein, Vitamin E, calcium, riboflavin and niacin content by weight.
Therefore, consume a handful of almonds every day, and in that way you will introduce plenty of vital nutrients into your daily diet.
NOTE: All these important nutrients you will get from natural, unsalted almonds, not the roasted ones. Raw almonds will provide you with many health benefits as they are packed with minerals, and they are among the healthiest of tree nuts.
The Best Way of Consuming Almonds:
It is quite simple – put 4 raw almonds in a glass of water, before you go to bed. They need to be well submerged in the water. In the morning drink the water and eat the almonds.
Health Benefits of Almond Consumption
- Protect your heart – almonds have great ability to achieve this thanks to the content of potassium and proteins.
- Improve brain health – they are packed with L-carnitine and riboflavin, which are helpful against cognitive diseases and it will enhance brain activity.
- Blood pressure – these nuts will aid in regulating cholesterol levels in the blood making them very beneficial for those persons suffering from high blood pressure.
- Reduce cholesterol–thanks to the content of vitamin E in almonds the cholesterol levels in the blood will be regulated.
- Raise your energy levels – being an amazing source of energy they will provide you with sufficient amount of energy needed for the upcoming day. Feel fresh and full of energy juts by eating several almonds a day.
- Prevent colon cancer – they are helpful in preventing the formation of cancer cells linked to colon cancer.
- Strengthen your bones –due to the high content of calcium.
Other sources included: