Liver has a very important role in getting rid of all the extra toxins and food additives that can place in our bodies. That is why we have to take good care of our liver and do detoxication once in a while.
- Multi-Color Smoothie
- 1 bell pepper (any color of your picking)
- 3 carrots
- 1 medium cucumber
- Half a lemon (peeled)
- 1 organic unpeeled apple
Combine all the ingredient together and drink it immediately.This detox smoothie contains high levels of vitamin C, A and dietary fiber, which are needed to eliminate contaminants.
Drinking a glass or 2 a day is not only good for cleaning your liver however it will also help your skin complexion and build up energy levels.
Green Tea Citrus Mix
- Half a cup of green tea, cooled down
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 banana
Green tea will eliminate all the toxins in your body and with the lemon and banana in combination will speed the process.
Golden Liver-Flushing Juice
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- A little bit of ginger
- The juice of half a lemon
- Half a cup of water
The combined benefits of these superfoods help cleanse your bowels and prevent gallstones.
- If you have any of these symptoms you have to take more care of your liver.
- Bloating and gas
- Acid reflux and heartburn
- Skin and/or eyes that are yellowish (symptom of jaundice)
- Inability to lose weight
- High blood pressure
- Moodiness, anxiousness, or depression
- Dark urine
- Chronic fatigue
- Excessive sweating
- Bruise easily
- Poor appetite
Source: healthymagazineonline.com, foodhealthystyle.com