Matcha tea originates from Japan, where the healthiest people live on the planet, and it has been used for ages by the people from the Far East. In those regions it is believed to be the most powerful green tea powder.
It is made of powdered young Camellia sinensis leaves, and it is kept away from oxygen and light, so that it preserves its beautiful color and high antioxidant content.
Health advantages of one cup of Matcha tea:
- It is great for boosting metabolism, and while boosting it at the same time you lose weight. Namely, it has been proven by a recent study that people who consumed this tea daily lost weight 25% faster from the people who did not consume it. It is extremely safe without any side effects like high blood pressure or heart rate.
- It has the ability to fight against cancer because of epigallocatechingallate (EGCG) considered to be the most powerful antioxidant. It gives great anti-cancer properties, having the ability to fight free radicals. This Japanese tea is hundred times more natural than any other available commercial tea.
- It instantly gives a natural boost, like any green tea it contains caffeine. A cup of warm Matcha tea will keep your energy levels high for hours. Caffeine is not the only compound that provides energy boost, Matcha tea is comprised of many different potent compounds.
- Matcha tea prevents premature aging due to its high antioxidant content. It prevents skin diseases and protects against the dangerous UV radiation.
- It is a great detox treatment because it contains chlorophyll that has the ability to detoxify your body thereby flushing out the harmful body contaminants and heavy metals.
Even more Matcha tea has an amazing flavor, so there is no reason why you shouldn’t try it. Tea experts recommend drinking a cup or two per day, specifically in the morning and in the afternoon.