The soursoup tree or guyabano grows in Central America, South America, South Africa, Caribbean, and Southeast Asia. This fruit is extremely health wise beneficial and has ability to fight against cancer. Many studies performed on animals have already confirmed this. It is so powerful that it is even better than chemotherapy.
However, it is still not represented as cancer cure, even though there are lots of findings of its cancer potential.
Efficiently Fights Off Cancer
Experts regarding this matter state that the extract of this fruit has the following health advantages:
- Protects against infections and boosts immunity
- Fights cancer in the most natural way without any adverse effects like nausea or weight loss in chemo
- Increases energy level thus making you feel stronger
According to a study released in the journal of Natural Products in 1996, a substance in the guyabano seeds selects the cytotoxicity to the adenocarcinoma colon cells. Likewise, the seeds are even more efficient than the Adriamycin.
Furthermore, other conducted studies state that guyabano is beneficial for the immunity and offers energy boost.
It Has Ability to Destroy 12 Cancer Types
Performed study on this matter reveals that the extract has the ability to detect and attack the cancer cells in many cancer types such as breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer.
The study was carried out by a big drug producer with over 20 tests performed in laboratories in the 70s, which some of them proved the ability to fight off cancer:
- It was proven that the tree extracts were 1000 times better than Adriamycin for stopping cancer development
- It caused death of cancer cells in 12 cancer types
- What is most important is the fact that it only attacks cancer cells, not healthy ones
Other Benefits of Guyabano
Aside the ability to kill cancer cells, it is also packed with vitamins and minerals which are not present in other foods.
They are the following ones:
- Plenty of thiamin having the ability to convert sugar to energy.
- Iron thus preventing anemia.
- Potassium needed for strong muscles and no cramps. In nutrition is very similar to the banana.
- Calcium highly necessary for healthy bones.
- Niacin which successfully hinders bad cholesterol.
- Riboflavin that stops headaches and migraine.
- Fibers helping with constipation and treating colon issues.
- Vitamin C that cures urinary problems and eliminates bacteria.
Moreover, this fruit is highly beneficial for pregnant women as it has the ability to stop any issue with the fetus since it contains folate. The folic acid benefits both the mothers and babies. Likewise, this fruit also relieves PMS issues and water retention.
Other sources included: