Many people think that teeth decay should be treated only by dentists. Well, this is not true because you could use natural homemade remedies that could help you get rid of decay and cavities, and in the same time whiten your teeth.
Almost everyone had suffered from dental problems at some point in their life. The main causes for these dental problems are the poor diet, hygiene, and habits which often reflect directly on the health of the teeth.
In order to get rid of these problems and strengthen your teeth you should use these homemade remedies:
Natural remedy for eliminating cavities and decay:
- Coconut oil – ¼ teaspoon
- Turmeric – ¼ teaspoon
- Oil cloves – 2 drops
- Salt – 1 pinch
You will need to mix all ingredients in a bowl and apply this mixture on your toothbrush. Brush your teeth gently especially in the areas where you suspect that cavity is developing. Leave this mixture for 5 minutes in order to act, and afterwards brush your teeth with regular toothpaste and lukewarm water.
- Oil of peppermint – 1 drop
- Baking soda – ½ teaspoon
- Lemon juice – 2 drops
- Dry mint powder – ¼ teaspoon
You should mix all ingredients in a bowl and repeat the procedure as the previous remedy.
- Activated charcoal – ½ teaspoon
- Licorice root power – ¼ teaspoon
- Sweet orange essential oil – 1 drop
- A pinch of bentonite clay powder
You will need to mix all ingredients in a bowl and apply it on your toothbrush. Brush the tooth and leave it for 3 minutes in order to act. Afterwards rinse your teeth with lukewarm water. At the end brush the teeth for second time and rinse it again. Make sure that you use this remedy maximum once per week.
The main benefits of all ingredients:
- Salt is amazing remedy that helps you whiten your teeth, and it contains amazing antibacterial properties that will help you improve the oral hygiene
- Turmeric contains curcumin which is powerful antibacterial agent. Also it contains antibiotic properties that will help you clean your mouth.
- Clove essential oil contains powerful analgesic effect that will help you relieve pain which is caused by caries.
- Coconut oil contains antibacterial properties, and will help you eliminate bad breath and gum diseases
- Activated charcoal is amazing for whitening your teeth
- The essential oil of peppermint is great for treatment of infections and contains anesthetic properties.