Pancreas, liver, and kidneys are internal organs that need to be kept in good shape because they are not only vital for the process of digestion, but also important for the body’s natural detox and hormone functions.
You must have experienced up to now tiredness or being swollen or having your digestive system off balance thereby making it difficult to do all your daily tasks. The reason for this occurrence maybe frequent high stress, not enough consumption of water or having a poor diet.
5 Ways of Reviving Your Pancreas, Liver, and Kidneys
Read carefully all these five ways because they will improve your lifestyle.
- Choose the best vegetables
The consumption of vegetables is important for body’s good health and well-being. However, some of them are highly beneficial for the function of the pancreatic, liver, and kidneys.
Aside the fact that they are extremely tasty they are as well as highly nutritious. Artichokes will be ideal dinner when combined with a little olive oil and white vinegar. Cook the artichokes in water, but do not throw it away because the water also contains medical properties, and all you have to do is to include some lemon juice in it which will help you to revive your liver and kidneys.
Many people use this vegetable as it is rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants therefore making it great food for our body. You can make a salad out of it or included with some other vegetables used for salads. Likewise, you can include them in your daily smoothie and in that way enjoy its benefits.
They are extremely good for the body therefore consume them raw in order to obtain all their benefits. For best consumption of carrots you need first to peel them and then grate them. They can be included as a salad topping, and become delicious when some lemon juice is added.
Onions provide the body with numerous health benefits since it acts as a natural antibiotic, enhances the immune system, promotes detoxification, supports the digestion, and incites great circulation. Therefore, eat some raw onion each day and add it in your salads and gain many of its benefits.
- Consume the best fruits
You need to eat plenty of fruits during the day, and do not get mistaken that if you drink fruit juices you will obtain the needed vitamins and minerals. On the contrary, drinking these juices sold in the markets, you will get the following things:
- High sugar intake
- Most of these drinks contain very low level of natural juice, and as a result of the added sugar even that low nutritional material becomes reduced.
- While consuming these juices you will as well as consume all of the chemicals and preservatives which are added in the juices thereby forcing your liver to work harder so that it eliminates all those toxins present in juices.
In order to get all the benefits fruits offer you need to consume them fresh, which means no cooked fruits, no fruit preserves, or even baked fruits. Here below are some of the best choices of fruit consumption:
Revive your pancreas, liver, and kidneys, by consuming those delicious fruit salads during your breakfast and lunch. You can enhance the flavor of your oatmeal by adding a bowl of plum, melon, and strawberries. During lunchtime, you can add some pineapple in the spinach salad.
- The best reviving teas
Teas like dandelion, milk thistle and boldo will promote liver function, aid with the body digestion, and reinforce the kidneys.
- Lemon juice and baking soda
It is a natural and very helpful method for improving the body’s pH balance, and as well as pancreatic, liver, and kidney health. For optimal effects when using this method you need to take it on regular basis each morning prior having breakfast. The use of this method will help the body to detox itself, improve the function of the kidneys, and prevent fat buildup in the liver. Likewise, in overall it will improve the process of digestion.
- Squeezed juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- 1 tablespoon/20 grams of baking soda
All you have to do is to dissolve the baking soda in a cup of water and then add the lemon juice. Mix everything nicely and slowly sip it. Consume this solution for 4 days, but then make a break of one week before using it again.
- Forbidden Foods
- Avoid drinking alcohol and quit smoking.
- Consume less refined sugar and bleached flour.
- Avoid the use of salt.
- Do not consume carbonated sodas, sugar-laden sugary foods and desserts.
- Avoid the consumption of soups which are made with precooked or frozen components.
- Be extra careful with the consumption of red meat or for that matter any food that contains a lot of fat. The body has difficulties in absorbing these foods and likewise they block the function of the pancreas, liver, and kidneys.