Some women, even skinny ones, dream of losing the belly fat. Plans after plans, they don’t necessarily manage to dislodge the little resistant container. Abdominal fat is the most difficult to melt.
Check out these two miraculous recipes jealously guarded by our grannies that can help you lose up to 80% of belly fat before starting a diet or exercise. This recipe contains an ingredient you can’t live without; it has devastating effect on body fat: baking soda.
The benefits of baking soda
Baking soda is very beneficial for your health. It is used in almost all areas of life: in traditional medicine, cosmetics, food, hygiene and its price is ridiculous.
Baking soda is detoxifying, alkalizing substance and therefore excellent for removing unwanted pounds. It is reputed to aid digestion. Here are two amazing recipes to get rid of that stubborn fat effortlessly.
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ cup water
– The juice of 1 lemon or grapefruit
First, put a teaspoon of baking soda in half a glass of water and stir to dissolve. Then add the lemon or grapefruit juice. If the mixture begins to foam, do not worry, this is normal! Consume this drink in morning on an empty stomach and take your breakfast 20 minutes later.
Lemon or grapefruit juice’s role will be to enhance the effect of baking soda and accelerate the melting of the fat due to their powerful detoxifying and antioxidant properties. Furthermore, pectin (fiber) it contains is satiating and reduces cravings.
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– 1 cup water
Mix the baking soda and apple cider vinegar, and pour this foamy solution in a glass of water to reduce the sour taste of the two ingredients. Drink before breakfast on an empty stomach.
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid and nutrients. It regulates glucose levels in the blood, reduces sugar cravings, increases metabolic processes, facilitates fat burning and reduces water retention in the body.
These recipes can help you lose weight quickly, easily, without spending too much money. Just follow this treatment for two weeks.
– Excessive consumption of baking soda can lead to deficiencies in vitamins and minerals and inhibits the absorption of certain drugs. It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 5. Moreover, people prone to stomach problems or high blood pressure should avoid consuming it.
– Apple cider vinegar is very acidic, it could cause some discomfort and irritation in the throat, it can damage the enamel of your teeth, and sometimes cause nausea. Consume it in moderation. Be sure to make at least one week pause between treatments.
– Grapefruit juice should not be consumed if you follow certain medical treatments.