Kidneys are the body’s vital organs highly needed for the overall body detoxification and for eliminating body’s waste. Their main functions are to aid in balancing the body fluids and developing urine, and also help with other body processes. Kidney cleanse is very essential for the body, but before you decide to make one you need to consult your doctor first.
When you start with the kidney cleanse, begin slowly, and test the ingredients in the kidney flush by substituting a meal with a juice.
Why do we need kidney cleanse?
There are many reasons why do we need to flush the harmful toxins out of our bodies. Here below we shall specify some of the factors.
- Correct bladder problems– if there isn’t a kidney cleanse, then you may experience bladder problems like infrequent and frequent bladder concerns.
- Correct hormone imbalances– thanks to the kidney cleanse as if this is not the case you may be at risk of developing hormone imbalance.
- Prevention of fatigue– if your kidneys are not functioning properly then you may become tiresome and experience fatigue. Namely, the body cannot process
certain foods thereby hindering the ability to transform food into energy and absorb nutrients.
- Prevent infections of the kidney – by introducing kidney cleanse. Otherwise, kidneys will be packed with waste and toxins which will lead to an infection which can be very painful.
- Prevent kidney stones – thanks to the kidney cleanse the chances of developing kidney stones will be reduced. The accumulated fat will be cleansed which is the main factor for kidneys stones occurrence.
- Protect the skin – by effectively flushing toxins out of the body. If this is not the case then skin issues will appear like acne, eczema and rashes.
- Reduce bloating- as if the kidneys are full with contaminants and waste, bloating will occur because there is an improper kidney function.
What is the best way for kidney cleansing?
There are many ways to perform kidney cleanse. Here below are 4 juice recipes that can be very helpful if you want to cleanse the kidneys:
- Cucumber and carrot juice
- 1 big cucumber
- 8 carrots
- 2 green apples
Preparation: This quantity is for one portion. First, nicely wash the ingredients, and then place them in a juicer.
- Radish kidney detox
- 6 to 8 radishes
- 8 sticks of celery
- Half a head of purple cabbage
- One inch sized ginger root
- 1 lemon
Preparation: First, wash the ingredients well, and put them in a juicer.
This portion can substitute a meal.
- Citrus and cayenne kidney cleanse
- 16 ounces of water
- 1 lemon
- Half a lime
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey
Preparation: Squeeze the juice out of the lime and lemon. Then, mix it with the honey and water. Next, include the cayenne pepper. This is a fantastic mixture that will cleanse your body organs.
- Watermelon kidney flush
- 1 peeled lime
- Half a watermelon or coconut water
Preparation: First, squeeze the juice out of the watermelon with or without the skin. Then blend it with the peeled lime. You can safely consume watermelon juice in big glasses and efficiently cleanse your kidneys.
NOTE: Always use organic products for these juices because the other ones may contain harmful chemicals.
What do we need to consume so that we can cleanse the kidneys?
In your daily diet regimen you can include certain food which will help you in the kidney cleanse. These foods will successfully eliminate toxins and waste out of your digestive system and kidneys.
Asparagus – contains alkaline and diuretic properties which prevent and dissolve kidney stones. It has the ability to crash the oxalic acid crystals that are formed in the kidneys.
Celeriac – is a root of celery with the most unappealing look, but the appearance may always fool you as it is a fantastic food for the kidney health. It gives lot of nutrients which can help in flushing out the contaminants from the kidneys. You can make nutritious kidney cleansing broth out of celeriac.
Watermelon–is the most natural diuretic. Therefore, include it into your diet which will help in the process of moving food through the system and enhance the digestion system.
Lemon juice– aids in prevention of kidney stones formation and in breaking down the waste and toxic substances in the kidneys.
Spices and herbs–are essential for kidney cleanse. Turmeric and ginger roots are some of them. Both of them contain powerful antioxidants and aid the kidney function. Turmeric reduces inflammation and avoids kidney infection. Other useful spices and herbs are nettle and dandelion leaves.
These are the key elements of the kidney cleanse. Kidney cleansing is an efficient method for avoiding symptoms of kidney trouble and bloating. In order to achieve this method use the above mentioned recipes or you can find another ones which include the mentioned spices and foods.
Other sources included: