Many people worldwide suffer from sinusitis, or a sinus infection, it is a condition where the lining walls of the sinuses are inflamed.
The common symptoms of a chronic sinus infection are the following ones:
- Stuffed nose
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Foul breath
- Loss of smell
There are several kinds of sinusitis
- Acute sinusitis incorporates symptoms similar to cold like runny or stuffy nose, occurrence of facial pain which may last up to 2 weeks.
- Subacute sinusitis this type of sinus infection lasts from 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis can last for two months, or even longer.
- Recurrent sinusitis meaning it can appear more times during the whole year.
Most people struggling with sinusitis tend to use drugs or medications produced by the pharmaceutical companies. They are helpful momentarily, but on the long run they are not efficient, and may even worsen the inflammation symptoms. Therefore, we recommend you a natural homemade remedy for treating this condition. Here below, find the recipe:
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice (squeezed out from 1 lemon)
- Half a cup of clean drinking water
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
First boil the water and pour it into a mug. Next, include the apple cider vinegar while stirring. Leave the mixture at a room temperature and then add the cayenne pepper and the honey. Stir it again so that you preserve the valuable nutrients of honey. Now, add the lemon juice and stir again.
Use: Consume the remedy two times a day, in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before going to bed. It is safe remedy so you can drink it until your sinusitis symptoms are relieved. Moreover, it will boost your immune system and enhance the overall health.
Other sources included: