How to Lose Weight Fast and Easy With the Japanese Morning Banana Diet

Consume a single banana every day early in the morning and shed 10 pounds within a week. What is most important this banana diet regimen does not require any additional effort or some specific modifications in the everyday dietary routines. Because of that, this diet has become widely popular especially after Hitoshi Watanabe released in his book “The morning banana diet.”

It is incredibly easy and simple: you are eating bananas early in the morning and consume water at room temperature. You can eat anything during the day.

Previously Watanabe tried to lose the unwanted weight but it did not show any results, all his experience with diet routines he put in his book, including the scientific knowledge of his loved one Sumiko which is a pharmaceutist who performed a research study in the field of preventive medicine.

Both of them created a method known as The Early Morning Banana Diet which became very popular among people who are not a fan of going to the gym. The common recommendation for obese people is exercising so that they burn more calories, but thanks to the method of Watanabe they could put an end to this excruciating torture and start eating a fresh banana and drinking a glass of water in the morning. Yet, there is one vital fact; you should not eat anything until your lunch.

Bananas are loaded with resistant starch which actively supports the weight loss process. However, not every starch offers the same effect, and because of that it is divided into digestible and resistant starch.

Resistant starch does not dissolve in the small intestine, but goes directly in the large intestine where the fermentation process begins. Bacteria convert resistant starch into short-chain fats that feed cells and add to a much healthier gastrointestinal tract.

How many bananas we should eat for breakfast?

There isn’t any strict rule that you should obey, just eat enough bananas that will keep you full. According to Japanese the rule would be 80:20 as they believe that the stomach should not be overloaded with food. Their saying is that “Eight parts of a full stomach go for the person, and 2 parts go for the doctor”. They eat just 80% of what they are served and leave the remaining 20% of their food.

Drinking water early in the morning is of great essence to your health as it stimulates the work of your metabolism. Wait for an hour, and then eat a banana. However, if you are still hungry after 20 minutes, eat another banana. Note that you should always eat raw bananas.

Watanabe maintains in his book that the consumption of milk and alcohol is forbidden in this diet plan regimen, and your last consumed meal should be at 8pm. Do not stay too long at night, as going to bed late is linked to obesity which has already been confirmed by many researchers.

There are not rigorous rules of what to eat during lunch and dinner time, you can eat anything, and if you have food cravings between your meals, eat some fruit.

Why this banana diet is so unique?

  • First of all, it is super-healthy.
  • Bananas are high in fiber and potassium, and great boost energy.
  • Regular intake of breakfast enhances metabolism and makes you stay away from any cravings during the day.
  • Banana diet can help you to eliminate cellulite.
  • Moreover, bananas are cheap and easily available.
  • If you avoid coffee consumption in the morning you will very quickly manage your blood glucose and hunger.
  • Drinking a glass of water at room temperature speeds up metabolism.
  • Try to finish your meals at 8pm and minimize the late night cravings thereby efficiently managing your weight.
  • Lower alcohol consumption.

Source:
healthandhealthyliving.com

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *