The One Product You Should Never Use in the Kitchen. It Causes Lung Failure and Cancer

The cleaning product that we use it in our homes traditionally for decades is bleach. We consider it as the most reliable and easiest cleaner. Yet, it happens to be one of the most dangerous products affecting the health of people. Bleach is widely used for removing mildew and mold from the home, also for clothing bleaching, and disinfection.

Believe it or not, but it is one of the most dangerous cleaners of all time, it even states on its labeling. Bleach is a corrosive substance that can cause skin irritations, and as well as irritate the respiratory tract and eyes by inhaling the gases the product produces.

Most of you may use it diluted, but even in this case can lead to burns and skin inflammation. This substance is particularly harmful to young children, babies and animals as their immune systems is weak and cannot fight off this dangerous chemical.

Furthermore, it can harm the nervous system, cause vomiting, severe headaches, and migraines and asthma flares. It offers the most dangerous effect when combined with vinegar, ammonia or any other acid. When this combination happens harmful fumes are released in the air, which can trigger deadly side effects due to the inhalation.

Bleach is a known water pollinator, which once entering the water systems, it reacts with water elements and produce harmful toxins that can take years to dissipate.

Dioxin is a bleach and chlorine-based by-product which is also extremely dangerous when used every day in the bathrooms and kitchens. This chemical does not break down, but stays in the environment for years. It can trigger endocrine disorders, breast and testicular cancer, low sperm count and many other serious health issues. Always have in mind these consequences when opening a new bottle of Bleach.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration banned the use of Bleach in hospitals, schools and restaurants due to the dangerous negative impacts. Therefore, ensure omission of Bleach in your household. Replace this harmful cleaning product with baking soda, vinegar, borax, lemon juice or some essential oils. Each one of these ingredients is reachable and cheap, which can efficiently clean your kitchen, bathroom, without any dangerous effects.

Cleaning with essential oils

You can clean your house efficiently by using some essential oil, just include some drops of Lemon Essential Oils in your homemade cleanser and remove the nasty odor without using any toxic chemicals. Likewise, you can clean your kitchen with it as it can effectively eliminate any stains. Clean your tiles by mixing a couple of drops of this essential oil and a gallon of water.

Tea Tree Essential Oil

It is also a natural substitute for Bleach. It is loaded with antibacterial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties which can successfully remove the mold and mildew from the house. For that purpose mix 2 teaspoons of this essential oil and 2 cups of water, transfer the solution in a spray bottle. Then, spray it on areas affected of mildew and also on musty areas, especially showers. Leave it to stay, and do not rinse it off.

You may think that there are not so many natural cleaning solutions, but it is not true there are many which can help you to efficiently clean your household, without the use of any poisonous chemicals.

For that reason, avoid the chemicals bought form stores, but use the more effective natural alternatives.

Source:
healthandlovepage.com
Other sources included:
Living Traditionally

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *