Popular Household Item is One of the Most Toxic Deadly Chemicals Around. And Every Household Has It!!!

Chlorine bleach is a chemical widely used as a household item, but at the same time this chemical represents one of the most dangerous and toxic chemical present in our homes.

It is derived by a natural source, but through the process of making, the substances are being converted into something very toxic for people and the environment as well. The fumes from bleach affect the nervous system, immune system, respiratory system; triggering asthma, allergies, ADD, autism, and even cancer.

When bleach products are used most of you must have felt the burning sensation or coughing. These are all signs of the corrosive properties of bleach in the body.  Bleach is a powerful corrosive material whose inhalation can irritate the eyes, skin and the respiratory tract.

As if this chemical is not dangerous by itself, but when combined with ammonia, it becomes a deadly gas. If by any chance some of you become exposed to this gas the following symptoms will appear: chest pain, nausea, watery eyes, coughing, pneumonia, shortness of breath, and also throat, nose, and eyes irritation.

Find out more on the personal and environmental concerns of using this product:

  1. Chlorine bleach is a gas at room temperature which we all breathe in.
  2. Since it is a gas at room temperature, it can create a cancer-causing compound related to miscarriage, birth defects, infertility, diabetes, immune disorders, and so on.
  3. Further on, chlorine and dish soap can create mustard gas which was widely used during The First World War as a weapon.
  4. Due to its corrosive properties it affects the eyes, lungs, skin, and other materials.
  5. When chlorine oxidizes, it may create hypochlorous acid, which can destroy cell structure.
  6. Once inhaled, it raises the risk of asthma, allergy symptoms, wheezing, non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema, and bronchospasm.
  7. If it is ingested, it damages the tissues of the gastrointestinal tract.
  8. When drinking water goes under chlorination process, it may oxidize organic contaminants, thus creating harmful carcinogenic compounds.
  9. Wastewater and chlorine may form a toxic carcinogen which has been linked to the occurrence of breast cancer and miscarriage in animals.
  10. The combination of wastewater and bleach can form organic compounds such as carbon tetrachloride and chloroform. These two are related to the following issues: heart attack, dizziness, nerve damage, kidney degeneration, headache, liver and kidney damage, birth defects, and so on.
  11. Organic chloride, containing chlorine, stays in the environment for a long period of time and it has been linked to immune dysfunction, hormonal disruption, reproductive problems, cancer, and many more.

So, we should not wonder about the fact that up to 28% of household accidents are linked to bleach and bleach-containing products.  Moreover, health issues like auto-immune disorders, developmental problems in children, and cancer are constantly increasing which should not surprise us concerning the fact how much bleach we use on daily basis.

The Reason Why This Natural Bleach Works

Thanks to the citric acid found in lemons it can act as a sanitizer, stain remover, and natural bleach.  Hydrogen peroxide acts as disinfectant which easily breaks down to oxygen and water.

Needed Ingredients:

  • 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide
  • A quarter cup of lemon juice
  • 12 cups of water

Directions:

Simply mix all of the ingredients. Use this mixture as a household cleaner or add two cups per wash load.

Source:
non-stophealthy.com

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *