When the word cancer is mentioned then, all of us are feeling terrified as each one of us had a close person or relative who suffered from this disease, and ended terminally.
Yet, we have to state that cancer has become a profitable business for which we pay its great cost.
It is a fact that millions of people struggle with this horrible disease no matter of their gender or age. But, most of them do not even know that they are being manipulated.
Regarding this issue a book was published under the name “World without Cancer” which was forbidden to be translated into many languages.
Nevertheless, in this article we shall solely concentrate on the idea that there isn’t such disease as cancer; as a matter of fact we are dealing only with a vitamin B17 deficiency (Amygdalin). Because of that, avoid radiation, chemo, surgeries, and any other conventional treatments.
Something like this happened in the past when lot of people and seamen were dying of scurvy thanks to which many people and companies profited from it, as later on it was found out that it was not a real disease, but only a vitamin C deficiency.
We consider that this is the same situation with cancer nowadays.Thanks to the fear of this disease billions of dollars are being earned yearly. This disease has really flourished after the end of the World War II. We believe that the cure is found long ago, and that today this disease is used only for profit.
Prevention of Cancer
Apply the following tips:
- Panic is not always the right solution, first examine the condition, and figure out what type of cancer you are dealing with.
- As mentioned before cancer is vitamin B17 shortage, and because of that you need to consume 15 to 20 pieces of apricot stone/nucleus (fruit stone) on a daily basis to prevent it.
- Wheat bud is also a powerful anti-cancer medicine as it is high in liquid oxygen and having the most potent anti-cancer constituent, laetrile. Laetrile can be found in the fruit stone of apples.
This powerful compound is manufactured in Mexico, so that later on is smuggled into the U.S. because the big pharmaceutical companies along with the entire medicinal industry introduced the law forbidding laetrile production.
According to the well-known Dr. Harold W. Manner, the author of the book “Death of Cancer”, states that laetrile can treat cancer in over 90% of the cases.
Where we can find Amygdalin (Vitamin B17)?
It is found in:
- The highest concentration of this vitamin is in the fruit stone or grain (seed) of fruits. Those fruits are: apricots, apples, pears, prunes, and peaches.
- Seeds (Grains), including: sesame and linseed (seed of linen/flax seed).
- Grouts of oats, grouts of block wheat, rye, linseed, barley, brown rice, and millet.
- Common beans like: lentil sprout (lentil bud), bean, corns (grains), pea and Lima (Lima beans).
- Mulberry– Kernels: Indian almond and bitter almond being the richest source of vitamin B-17 in nature.
- Sweetmeat pumpkin, rough rice (paddy), and brewer’s yeast.
- Mulberries: black mulberry, raspberry, blueberries, and strawberry.
Here are the 18 richest sources of absorbable B17:
- Apricots (kernels/seeds)
- Bean sprouts
- Fava beans
- Lima beans
- Macadamia nuts
- Seeds from fruits: plums, cherries, apples, prunes, pears, and peaches.
Have in mind the fact that when you are washing the hands and plates with hand- washing or dish- washing liquids or soaps they cannot be fully rinsed. Because of that the remaining of these detergents can attach to the food and enter our body. However, this can be easily resolved by pouring off half of the amount of the dish-washing liquid and hand washing liquid, and then adding vinegar.
Vegetables cannot be washed with dish-washing liquid since it enters their tissues and cannot be washed away and consequently it will enter into our bodies thus causing various ailments, allergies, and cancer .Therefore, just wash them with water, and include vinegar to maintain them fresh.
For optimal health, you need to lead a healthy lifestyle, exercise on regular basis, consume organic, healthy foods, and successfully manage stress.
Other sources included: