“Sciatica” or back pain is a condition manifested with symptoms of pain or with a feeling of numbness, tingling, and weakness which roots at the bottom of the back and moves through the buttocks, as well as the greater sciatic nerve in the back of the leg. This condition is not medically diagnosed. This pain can be relieved with some of the existing medications, but it has a short term effect. However, there is a recipe that can solve this issue once for all, follow reading and prepare this remedy for back pain or sciatica relief.
Sciatica And Back Pain Remedy
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of milk
- Raw honey (optional)
Method of preparation:
Begin with crushing the garlic cloves. Next, put the milk on a stove, and cook it on low heat. Include the garlic in it and leave it to a few minutes. Once it starts to boil, remove it from heat. Use: take it once per day. You can also take it frequently, and you will never suffer from these conditions.
Garlic contains potent anti-inflammatory properties which will aid in pain relief and swelling in the sciatic nerve. If you wish you can add a little bit of honey to improve or neutralize the taste of garlic.
Here below are the most typical symptoms of sciatica:
- Tingling feeling in the leg.
- Difficulties in leg and foot movement or feeling numb, and weakness.
- Persistent pain in one buttock.
- Stabbing feeling of pain, so intense that you cannot stand or walk.
- Gradual soft pain which starts on one side of the hip and then it starts slowly to increase.
- Constant pain in a cheek or in a leg, but not so often produced in both sides.
- Once you sit the pain starts to worsen.
For optimal results, combine this solution with a series of exercises so that you efficiently eliminate pain from the sciatic nerve. These exercises are not time-consuming; they last only for 60 seconds. If you start this routine your sciatica or back pain will be gone forever.