There are many people that are spending money on expensive lenses and glasses, but in fact you can avoid that by simply improving your vision in a completely natural way. This natural way is inexpensive compared to the lenses and glasses that people usually buy. Many people actually have problems with their vision and eyes, so if you are one of them most probably you are tired from spending too much money on that and visiting your doctor.
Most probably your doctor is always advising you to buy new glasses each year. In fact your vision is supposed to improve over time. Due to this reason people decide to buy expensive glasses expecting that their vision will improve.
Here are some details in regards to the need of nutrients for the eyes in order to function properly:
- In order to have good eye vision you will need to consume vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and minerals such as copper and zinc
- Consume antioxidants such as beta-carotene, zeaxanthin, and aslutein. These antioxidants will protect the macula. Also you should consume dark leafy greens, egg yolks, sweet potatoes, carrots, and yellow peppers.
- Foods that contain cysteine, lecithin, and sulfur should help you protect the lens of the eye. These foods will prevent development of cataract. It is recommended to consume garlic, onions, and capers in order to improve the vision.
- Blueberries, goji berries, and grapes contain anthocyanin which is great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property that improves the vision.
- DHA represents a fat that is found in cold-water fish (wild salmon, mackerel, sardines, and cod). It is great for the cell membranes of the eyes and it improves the health of it.
It is important that you know the glasses only help to see well. They are not actually improving the vision, so it is important to find the root of the problem in order to treat it and improve the vision. You don’t need to worry because we have the best solution for you. We are going to present to you natural home remedy that can be easily prepared which can help you improve your vision. The main ingredients of this remedy are honey, Aloe Vera, lemons, and walnuts. The results will definitely amaze you. It is recommended that you consult with your doctor before you try any homemade remedy. Here is how to prepare it:
- Walnuts – 17 ounces
- Lemons – 4 juiced
- Honey – 10 ounces
- Aloe juice – ½ cup
You will need to mix all ingredients by using mixer. You should get homogenous mixture which should be used 3 times per day (1 tablespoon per serving). The consumption should be ½ an hour before your meals and make sure that you consume it regularly. This mixture is packed with nutrients and vitamins and it will be great for the entire body too. Keep the mixture in a fridge for maximum of 10 days.
In case you are suffering from these conditions you should avoid this mixture because the Aloe Vera might provoke some problems:
– Acute renal disease, gastrointestinal disorders, last trimester of pregnancy, cardiovascular disease, tuberculosis, and piles.
Also you need to make sure that the Aloe Vera is not older than 3 years.