If you are experiencing pain, then that suggests that you may have some serious health issue. Therefore, you need to stop it on time, and for sure visit your doctor and ask for an advice.
Do not always go for the over-the-counter drugs as there are always some natural solutions to help you with this issue. Pain killers will do the job, but there are always some side effects which is not the case with the natural products. Because of that many researchers are starting to investigate the medicinal effects of the natural ingredients daily.
Therefore, whenever you experience some kind of pain, first try the natural herbal alternatives, and if they cannot help then choose pharmaceutical drugs provided that you have consulted your doctor previously.
As a matter of fact, your kitchen has most of the natural safe pain killers, even though many people are not even aware of this possibility. Therefore continue reading this article as we will offer you a list of most powerful natural remedies and explain their properties. This information is not based on hearsay, but they are based on scientific research reports. All these natural solutions will help in treating pain, and we shall as well as explain how to take them as not all of them are taken orally.
So, the following 20 ingredients you have them in your kitchen cabinets, all you have to do is to take them and use them. These ingredients are not expensive, easily available which will be of great assistance in relieving pain and resolving other common health issues.
Best 20 Ingredients for Using Natural Painkillers
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) treats the heartburn, and for that reason include 1 tablespoon of this vinegar in a glass of tap water and consume it prior meals.
- Blueberries deal with the bladder and urinary tract infections, therefore consume one cup of blueberries on daily basis.
- Coffee contains caffeine which improves stomach function and the absorption of pain medications that makes it great in the case of headaches and migraines.
- Cloves can alleviate gum inflammation and a toothache, but you need to chew it slowly.
- Cherries can soothe joint pain and headaches, and because of that eat a bowl of cherries on daily basis.
- Flax relieves breast pain therefore consume 3tablespoons of ground flax on daily basis.
- Ginger has the ability to soothe muscle pain and cramps that is why you need to consume two tablespoons of ginger a day.
- Grapes can treat back pain by consuming a cup of grapes on daily basis.
- Garlic, to be more specific, garlic oil can soothe an ear infection and alleviate the pain they provoke.
- Horseradish can be used for treating sinus pain, so take in 1 teaspoon two times a day.
- Organic honey soothes cold sores, and because of that apply it directly on them 4 times daily.
- Oats do not have in their content gluten and because of that soothe endometrial pain.
- Oily fish has the ability to cure the intestinal inflammation. Take in 18 ounces of oily fish, including tuna, sardines, salmon, trout, mackerel, and herring a week.
- Pineapple lowers gases and stomach bloating, just consume1 cup of fresh pineapple juice.
- Peppermint soothes muscles pain. Prepare yourself a bath and include few drops of peppermint essential oil in it.
- Salt is used to treat ingrown toenails. Prepare the following remedy: add a teaspoon of salt to a cup of water, and apply onto warm foot soaks two times a day, leave it to act for 20 minutes.
- Turmeric is helpful in alleviating chronic pain; therefore take a quarter a teaspoon on daily basis.
- Tomato juice can help in relieving leg cramps by consuming 10 ounces of tomato juice on daily basis.
- Water can relieve pain as a result of injuries and as well as eliminate histamine, therefore drink at least 8 glasses of water on daily basis.
- Yogurt helps in soothing PMS symptoms, therefore drink two cups on daily basis.