Squeezed juices are very popular nowadays because of their numerous health benefits. However, certain fruits cannot be mixed together as they can cause health issues or even become deadly.
Different studies have been performed regarding this matter where it was concluded that two of the following foods cannot be mixed and consumed at the same time; for adults it can trigger pain and for infants these mixes can even become deadly. Therefore, in order not to make such a terrible mistake read the following list of foods that must not be consumed together, please remember it as it is really important.
- Banana and pudding – this combination for adults causes stomach heaviness, also it slows down your mind and increases the contaminants production. Unfortunately, these occurrences for infants can be fatal.
- Orange with carrot – as you already know this mix is quite popular where natural juices are sold, but the mix can cause heartburn, excess bile reflux, damage the renal system thereby triggering many serious diseases.
- Pineapple with milk–it does not matter if it is mixed with milk or yoghurt, due to the presence of bromelain the body becomes intoxicated. The following symptoms will start to appear: stomach pain and gas, nausea, headache, and you can even get an infection or experience diarrhea. You do not want to imagine what it can do to babies.
- Papaya with lemon – thanks to this combination you may develop anemia and problems with your blood protein- hemoglobin, prevent it at all costs and by no means do not give it to your children.
- Guava with banana – due to this combination acidosis and gas are generated in the stomach so you will experience nausea, heaviness, headache and stomach ache.
- Orange with milk – if up to now you have combined he cereal or oatmeal with orange juice, do not do it anymore as orange will prevent the stomach to process the starches present in the cereal. Additionally, when orange juice and milk are mixed in the stomach, the digestion is being impacted making it more difficult, especially for children.
- Vegetables and fruits – fruits have more sugar which causes more difficult absorption for the vegetable, and by staying in the stomach the fruit ferments and generates more toxic substances, causing numerous diseases and disorders like stomach pain, diarrhea, headache, and severe infections.
Fruits are divided in four groups, and they can be mixed only with the fruits of the same group. Here are the divided groups:
Sweet: Acid free fruits. Here are some fruits of the group: banana, plum, peach, apple, watermelon and cantaloupe.
Acid: These fruits have plenty citric acid, for instance, lemon, grapefruit, orange, kiwi, blueberries, grapes and pineapple.
Semi-acid: Here the presence of acid is low, for example, mango, green apple, raspberry and strawberry.
Neutral: The fruits with more protein, vitamins, salts and oils, like peanuts, almonds, walnuts, avocado, and coconut.
If you want a more plausible explanation you can ask your nutritional expert, or pediatrician. However, eating healthy is a must.
Other sources included: