The liver is one of the most important organs in your body. It is the liver that is engaged in removing of all the toxins accumulated in the body. However, sometimes the liver is overloaded with toxins, which prevents it from doing its primary function. This overload is often accompanied by specific symptoms.
Here are a few:
- If you have skin itching, and your skin is dry or irritated, your liver is probably intoxicated. This is the most common sign when there is a problem with the gallbladder or liver. If this happens for no reason, you should consider a liver detox.
- If your urine is too dark or your stools have very pale color means that you have a liver problem.
- If your stomachaches persist without apparent reason, they are accompanied by gas and inflammation, then you probably need to detoxify your liver.
- Loss of appetite may be due to various factors, including liver problems. It is important to address it quickly because you may have a nutritional deficiency if you do not eat enough.
- Acid reflux is often associated with gastric problems, including waste accumulation in the liver.
- If you have high water retention, often manifested by inflammation in the legs, feet or other body parts, then you probably have a problem with your liver.