The human body produces sounds and smells like burping, hiccups, and farting. These body functions provoke laughter, unpleasant smells and sound. Most of the people are humiliated, and irritated when these occurrences appear in public. However, the most remarkable occurrence is farting. We all know from where farting comes, but there are some things that you need to know about them:
- The word fart was formed in 1962. The original significance of fart is forth as wind from the anus.
- Man fart more than ladies.
- Ladies’ farts are smellier because women have larger concentration of hydrogen sulfide, and they are healthier to smell.
- Farts contain hydrogen sulfide that reduces mitochondrial damage which means that smelling farts can be healthy, so next time you are having a fart take a good deep breath.
- Farts can go fast as 10 ft. /sec.
- An average individual farts about 14 times a day.
- The 14 farts a day can fill up a balloon.
- Most of the farts occur during the night while we sleep.
- You need to know that chewing gum and soda make you fart more, so if a person farts a lot then he or she shouldn’t drink a lot of soda and chew gum.
- Louder farts occur due to extremely tight sphincter as then farts have smaller tighter area to squeeze out from.
- However, farts should not make you feel embarrassed because it means that you are healthy. This means that you have a healthy digestion system which produces farts, and if you do not fart then you should visit your physician.
- Animals also produce fart, and among them termites produce the most of it. Further on, zebras, camels, cows, sheep, elephants, and dogs (particularly laboratories and retrievers) are also farting.