When the body is too acidic then it is in a state of acidosis, which negatively impacts the each part of the body like skin, vital organs, intestines, bones, and so on. The body that is in this state is more susceptible to infections and diseases, in fact it is an ideal environment for various ailments, which can lead to chronic inflammation.
What is it that makes our body acidic?
The underlying cause is in the eating habits and stress. Namely, all processed foods influence the pH values in the body, and take all vital minerals from the body. You will become deficient of sodium, calcium, magnesium and potassium, which will eventually lead to osteoporosis.
The most deadly disease on the planet, cancer as well as thrives in an acidic body.
Foods like meat, dairy, soy, grains, alcohol, refined sugar, coffee, highly processed foods, sugar replacements and GMOs create an acidic environment in the body. In that way, the body generates acidic waste products, which need to be removed. For that reason alkaline foods are of great assistance as they neutralize the waste, therefore consume more of this type of food.
20 Symptoms of Acidosis:
- Bladder and kidney infections
- Chest Pain
- Candida and yeast infections
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cardiovascular damage caused by acidic plaques – high risk of heart attack and stroke
- Cavities and sensitive gums
- Excess mucus/phlegm
- Joint pain and sore muscles
- Obesity and weight gain
- Poor immunity
- Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and dementia
- Poor mental skills
- Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis
- Sinus Issues
- Stomach issues like bloating, indigestion, acid reflux and excess gas
- Sciatica and stiff neck
An acidic body pulls alkalizing elements from the tissues, which influences its normal function. So, every time when the body works on regulating its pH values, its systems cannot fulfill their tasks. Therefore, include healthy changes into your way of living, and maintain your alkalinity.
Extra tips on how to alkalize your body:
- Consume lemon water as it is a great alkalizing agent.
- Drink plenty of water in order to efficiently remove toxins and waste material from the body.
- Green vegetables alkalize the body; therefore include them to your salads, green juices, and smoothies.
- Eat more nuts, seeds, beans, fruits, vegetables, and legumes.
- Avoid the consumption of acidic foods or minimize their intake. It refers as well as to dairy products, pastry, eggs, popcorn, soy, meat, coffee, soda, fish, seafood, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, white vinegar, and wheat products.
- Avoid the use of GMOs.
- Take proper care of your mental health. Try to exclude yourself from stressful situations, and always have in mind that fear, anger, resentment, and jealousy are only bad for your health. Turn to relaxation; implement meditation, yoga, swimming, and meditation thus relaxing your mind and body.
Our health is the most precious thing in life; therefore we need to properly take care of it.
Other sources included: