Today almost every woman is using anti-aging products that will make them look younger and will help to get rid of wrinkles from the face. There are many surgical and non-surgical methods that are available for everyone, woman still look for natural alternatives that will give them the same or even better results.
In order to keep your skin firm and healthy you should have a lifestyle which includes consumption of enough amounts of water, healthy diet and method for moisturizing your skin.
One of the best natural ingredient that acts as anti-aging beneficiary is turmeric. Turmeric will make you look younger and radiant without any side effects that might harm your health.
The use of turmeric of skin care:
It is known that Indian women have been using turmeric already for centuries in order to achieve the freshness and glow of their skin.
One of the best healing spices that exist on the planet is turmeric. It is also great for your overall health when you use it orally and it acts as strong antioxidant agent which is great for your skin. Turmeric helps your skin to become more flexible and it strengthens it.
Here is how to prepare the radiant skin mask with turmeric:
This magical natural mask made of turmeric will help your skin be nourished and it will ravel fine lines. When preparing this mask you may use essential oil of your own choice, depending on the skin type and your needs. Also you can prepare the flour and turmeric mixture in advance and save it in cool, dry place. This way you will save time for quick preparation and use of the mask when needed.
Please note that turmeric might be potential staining on some types of skin. Please make sure you are using organic turmeric and it is strongly advised to do test on your hand before you use it in order to make sure there will be no skin reaction. When doing the test you should leave it for at least 10 minutes before you wash it off.
- Ground turmeric – 1 ½ tablespoons
- Garbanzo (chickpea) flour – ½ cup
- Water (filtered) – 1-2 teaspoons
- Essential oil (your favorite) – 5 drops
You may also add one tablespoon of coconut milk or organic milk in order to prevent staining. This is optional and we leave it to your choice.
First you need to mix the flour and turmeric. You may store this mixture in an airtight container until you decide to prepare your mask. When ready to prepare your mask, you should mix the flour mix (1 tablespoon) with your favorite essential oil (5 drops) and add enough water until you get a paste. When ready feel free to apply it on your face and neck, but make sure you avoid eye contact. You should leave the mask on your face for 15 minutes (until it completely dries) and afterwards wash it off with warm water.
Here are some essential oils that are beneficial for your skin:
- Hazelnut oil – it is great option for oily skin because it contains astringent properties
- Almond oil – it helps you skin become softer and healthy
- Borage seed oil – this is strong anti-inflammatory agent which supports the process of blood circulation. This way it prevents and treats acne and rosacea.
- Hemp seed oil – it contains strong antioxidant properties, protein and chlorophyll which is great for nourishing your dry skin, eczema and psoriasis
- Grape seed oil – it is great food for your skin and it is non-allergenic solution
- Avocado oil – it is rich with nutrients such as vitamin A, B-complex vitamins and fats that are great for your skin
Other sources included: