When there is a pain in the ears, it can be very disabling. Indeed we often believe that the ear is only used for hearing when in fact it has a major role in the body’s balance. Therefore it is essential to ensure the health of your ears and this necessarily involves proper hygiene.
You might not know but the ear wax helps protect the ear because in fact it prevents the onset of infections. And, the ear is directly connected to the brain.
Indeed, the ear is an organ subject to many infections as well as the stagnation of bacteria. Many people are victims of such ear infections.
An ear infection is the result of inflammation and liquid stagnation that can cause hearing problems, vomiting, dizziness or fever.
The ear is composed of three different parts: the external, inner and middle ear.
So these are the parts that are usually infected by bacteria and the infants and children are the biggest victims of this kind of infection.
However it is possible to treat the infection very quickly. We invite you to check out the natural remedies that are available to soothe and heal ear pain.
- Juice of mango leaves: It is enough to crush 3 mango leaves to extract the juice. Pour a few drops of the juice in the ear, 3 times a day.
- Salt: It is just enough to put some salt in a piece of cloth and apply it on the ear between five to ten minutes a day.
- Garlic: Start by boiling 2 cloves of garlic for 5 minutes. After that you can simply crush them and add a little salt in drop this mixture into your ear.
- Apple cider vinegar: Mix one dose of apple cider vinegar with a dose rubbing alcohol. Just soak a piece of cotton with this mixture and place it in your ear for five minutes.
- Breastfeeding milk: Breast milk turns out to be a natural antibiotic. Just put two or three drops in the infected ear for 2 to 3 days by use of a dropper.