The body is an incredible system that usually takes care of itself where everything is connected and functioning extraordinary. However, this outstanding mechanism sometimes can have its own malfunction and when this occurs it sends us signals so that we can act on time and secure its normal function. Usually most of us do not react when something like this happens thereby triggering many illnesses and problems which afterwards a significant amount of time is needed to be solved.
In this article we shall present you the most common signs that the body sends to us which mustn’t be ignored. It is very important to learn how to recognize them so that you can prevent occurrence of many health issues.
Here below are some of the most important body sings:
1. Cravings for salty food are a body sign for inflammation or infection in the urogenital system.
2. Sweet cravings might indicate that you suffer from nervous exhaustion; therefore the body needs glucose in order to supply energy. When this occurs it would best to consume honey or dark chocolate in order to prevent gastrointestinal problems.
3. Increased seafood desire means that your body lacks iodine.
4. Sour food desire is a signal that your body needs sour food in order to stimulate the liver function. For that reason you need to consume more cranberries and lemons.
5. Desire for raw foods indicates liver problems or gastritis. Raw foods alleviate stomach pain and reduce cramps.
6. Brittle hair and nails are an indication of shortage of calcium and vitamin B. Therefore, you need to include in your diet milk, whole grains, wheat germ (actually bread from sprouted grains), vegetables, and potatoes.
7. Poor sleep, irritability, leg cramps mean that your body lacks magnesium and potassium. Foods like almonds, nuts, linseed, and sunflower are rich in magnesium. Potassium can be increased if you regularly consume green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, and chard. There are trace elements of it in apricots, plums, and red beet.
8. Occurrence of dry skin is a sign of vitamin E deficiency. Consumption of vegetable oils, oily fish and nuts are highly recommended.
9. Bleeding gums are indication of vitamin C shortage, therefore you need to eat fruits, veggies, garlic, and drink lots of tea.
10. Occurrence of dry skin on the elbows is an obvious sign of vitamin A and C deficiency. So, you need to eat more vegetables and fruits, that is, oranges, apricots, carrots, and pumpkin.