Since the beginning of time people used traditional remedies to treat certain ailments, only in the last century of our existence we very much rely on prescribed medicines.
Unfortunately, these medicines have become less effective containing lot of harmful compounds which can only worsen our medical condition.
Therefore we need to turn to nature and its fruits as it has the ability to help us in many health conditions.
One of them is castor oil which is amazingly good for our health and overall well-being as it has the ability to treat various health issues. It can improve circulation, and when it is combined with baking soda in the form of a coating, it offers incredible health benefits.
Prior use of this amazing mixture clean the affected area with a baking soda solution, and then get a towel, cold pressed castor oil, clean gauze, plastic foil, and a bottle of warm water.
After the cleaning process, heat the castor oil and soak the gauze in it. Place it on the afflicted area, and cover it with a plastic foil. Put the bottle over it, and wrap with the towel. Let it stay like that for 60 minutes and repeat it on daily basis for 40 days.
24 Uses of Castor Oil
- Mix castor oil with baking soda to treat skin cancer.
- Castor oil aids in treating pilonidal cyst.
- Stop snoring by applying castor oil coatings on the stomach for 2 weeks on daily basis.
- In order to treat stomach hyperactivity place castor oil coatings on the affected area.
- Apply coating soaked in castor oil in order to treat chronic diarrhea.
- Make a mixture of castor oil and baking soda to eliminate dark spots on the face.
- It can soothe bee stings and prevent the occurrence of swelling.
- Rub this oil on your eyelid before going to bed so that you can treat eye allergies.
- It promotes hair growth, and for that reason massage the scalp with castor oil for 20 minutes before shampooing.
- Drop several castor oil drops in your ears if you want to improve hearing.
- Every morning drink 5 drops of castor oil to treat allergies.
- If you suffer from sprained ankle, wrap a castor oil around it, and let it stay like that till morning.
- For 4 months take 6 to 8 drops of castor oil to treat tinnitus.
- Use castor oil to treat hepatitis.
- If you want to remove warts, rub them with castor oil for a month.
- In order to treat the fungal infection of the feet, apply castor oil on the affected areas daily.
- Lower back pain can be treated by applying coatings soaked in castor oil for a week.
- Castor oil can speed up the healing time of wounds, minor cuts and bruises.
- Apply a drop of castor oil in your eye before going to bed to cure cataracts,
- If you want to avoid stretch marks occurring during pregnancy, then massage the stomach with castor oil in the last two months of the pregnancy.
- In order to remove calcium deposits on your soles, massage them with castor oil every day.
- You can treat nicotine and alcohol addiction by consuming several drops of castor oil every day.
- You can treat vocal cords nodules and chronic vocal hoarseness by applying castor oil coating on your neck on daily basis.
- In order to eliminate moles, rub them with castor oil for a month.
Other sources included: