Toothache does not only mean some condition with the tooth, but it also means that there is some problem with certain organ within the body. For sure in most case it indicates some health issue with the tooth itself, yet many times is an indication of existing problem in the body.
Therefore, do not neglect the occurrence of toothaches, but pay an attention to them because by acknowledging them you can sooner detect a bigger problem.
Here below, see which toothache reflects to the problems with the organs in the body.
- Bottom and upper incisors, reflect problems with kidney and bladder
- Canines, reflect problems with liver and bile
- Premolars, reflect problems with lung and colon
- Molars, reflect problems with gall bladder, spleen and pancreas
- Wisdom teeth, reflect problems with heart and bowels
We can specify this once more:
- First incisor toothache indicates: bladder infection, urinary tract infection, ear infection and tonsillitis.
- Second incisor toothache indicates: bladder infection, urinary tract infection and ear infection.
- Canines’ toothaches indicate: liver and bile issues.
- Premolars toothaches indicate: lung and colon issues.
- Molars toothaches indicate: asthma, allergies, arthritis, colitis, chronic pneumonia, joints (specifically knees and shoulders), bowel disease, heart disease, and so on.
- Sixes and sevens toothaches indicate: anemia, gastritis, pancreatitis, and ulcers.