We are going to present to you great natural diet that will help you burn fat very fast, and it contains very low amount of calories. This remedy can be prepared with 4 ingredients that will provide satiety and freshness: mint, ginger, cucumber, and lemon.
Here are some of the health benefits of these ingredients:
Cucumber is consistent of 96% of water, and contains very few calories. For instance 50 grams of cucumber contains 10 calories. It is great for your diet plan because it provides great amount of nutrients that help you remain healthy, but also it helps you fight obesity and burn fat. You will need to consume it raw in order to obtain all the needed nutrients. Other benefits of cucumber are:
– Detoxifies the body
– Acts as natural diuretic and removes toxins and water retention
– Balances the levels of uric acid
– Helps you clean the intestines and it is considered as great laxative
– Improves the digestive system
– Protects the stomach walls
Cucumber is not recommended to be consumed by people that suffer from chronic gastritis, irritable bowel, and diarrhea.
This herb has amazing aroma and it is used as natural medicine in different treatments. The benefits are the following:
– Improves the gastrointestinal system and prevents swelling
– Improves the respiratory system due to the anti-inflammatory properties it contains. Could be used for treatment of bronchitis, dry cough, etc.
– It contains ascorbic acid which helps you get rid of phlegm and mucous
– It is great for the health of the skin because it contains antibacterial properties that could help you treat eczema
– Helps you treat insomnia and sleeping disorder
– Relieves stress
– Relaxes muscles
– Improves blood circulation
Also mint is used for treatment of colds, diarrhea, Crohn’s illness, vomiting, influenza, bad breath, and prevents cardiovascular disease
Ginger very often is used as a spice and people mix it with other ingredients. In Chinese medicine this ingredient is used for treatment of different diseases. This ingredient contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties, but also it is packed with vitamins, essential oils, amino acids, and antioxidants that help you fight free radical damage.
You can use ginger for treatment of the following:
– Menstrual symptoms
– Cardiovascular disease
– Flu and colds
– Digestive issues
– Breathing problems
Lemon is packed with vitamins and minerals and should be combined in every meal. It contains high amount of vitamin C, but also it contains B vitamins such as vitamin B1. On the other hand it also contains essential minerals such as magnesium, potassium, fluorine, salt, iron, phosphorus, and calcium.
The health benefits are the following:
– Improves the immune system
– Acts as antibacterial agent
– Heals wounds very fast
– Improves the kidneys
– Balances the sugar levels
– Detoxifies the body
– Improves the blood vessels
Also it could be used for treatment of pneumonia, asthma, aphonia, tonsillitis, high blood pressure, gallstones, anemia, bronchitis, and colds.
Here is the recipe of this natural remedy:
- Cucumber – 1
- Lemons – 4
- Ginger root – 1
- Fresh mint or peppermint – 10 leaves
- Water – 8 cups
You will need to cut the cucumber into thin pieces, and the lemon should be sliced (remove the seeds). You should squeeze the lemon juice from the remaining 3 lemons. Mix all ingredients in water and add stevia if you want. Mix it well and leave it in the fridge for 6 hours. Afterwards you should strain the mixture and consume it.