The best natural cure someone can have is tea tree oil, which is also known as melaleuca oil. This tea tree oil is derived from the Melaleuca alternifolia leaves. It is extremely powerful oil thanks to the fact that it contains over 92 different components.
It is grown in the Northeast coast of New South Wales, Southeast Queensland and Australia. It was first discovered by researcher Arthur Penfold in the 1920s, and it was instantly put for analysis. It was discovered that this oil contains remarkable health benefits which quickly made this tea tree oil widely popular. Nowadays there are eight completely different tea tree species, which are all used in the medical and cosmetic industry.
The great benefit of the use of Melaleuca oil in everyday life is its remarkable ability to clean and purify the organism from toxins.
It was traditionally used for inhalation which served the purpose of cleansing. Likewise, the leaves were utilized as a wound treatment and it could also help with sunburns and irritation as a result of their cooling properties.
This oil takes good care of the skin, making it hydrated, refreshed, and young. It can be also taken orally, and in that way it will boost the function of the immune system and offer extra energy boost.
Melaleuca alternifolia Properties
Here are all melaleuca properties you need to know:
- Immune stimulant
- Tissue regenerative
You can use this oil for different purposes and in that way gain all its benefits.
- Use couple of drops of tea tree oil and mix it with your regular face cleansing tonic to enhance the complexion structure.
- In order to soothe irritated skin, mix a couple of drops of the oil with base oil like almond oil, coconut oil and jojoba oil.
- Your toenails and fingernails will be kept healthy if after showering you apply couple of drops of this oil.
- You can eliminate bacteria and germs by mixing 30 drops of tea tree oil with 10 drops of lavender oil, clove oil, and 1 cup of aloe Vera gel.
- The tea tree oil maintains your dental hygiene. Put a few drops of the tea tree oil onto your toothbrush and then start cleaning it well.
- It can be used also as a cleaning agent, just mix a couple of drops of this oil with water and spray around your house and clean with dry towel after. You can apply this procedure for the yard as well.
- Just rub a few drops on your palms and breathe in the oil to allow expansion of the airways.
- Your air will be cleansed if you add a few drops to a diffuser.
- For better immune system mix one drop of tea tree oil with ½ cup of water. You can also combine it with warm tea, citrus beverage, or vegetable juice. For greater boost you can include coconut or olive oil to the mixture.
More uses of tea tree oil:
- Bacterial infections
- Cold sores
- Congestion and respiratory tract infections
- Fungal infections
- Insect bites and stings
- Vaginal infections
Keep tea tree oil far away from children and avoid any eye or ear contact. Pregnant women, breastfeeding moms or severely ill people should consult a doctor before using this treatment.
Other sources included: