WHO – World Health Organization states that approximately 3.5 billion people all around the world struggle with some kind of parasitic infection.
Parasite is an organism which lives and feeds on other organisms. It can cause great damage to the body because for their survival they use body’s nutrients. They are extremely harmful for the body as they have the ability to thrive in all body organs. Commonly the human intestines are being attacked by these organisms. Also, they can be found in different forms.
They can trigger various conditions, for instance they can cause anemia as they are fed on red blood cells. In some other cases, they can make you feel hungry all the time because they eat the food that you take in the body.
In order to protect yourself from these organisms you need to learn the symptoms of their occurrence.
10 Symptoms of Parasites in the Body
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome is one of the most common sign of being attack by a parasite. In fact, parasites can lead to inflammation because intestinal parasites attach to the lining of the intestine.
- Diarrhea, parasites commonly attack the lining of the intestines which can result to abdominal issues manifested by the occurrence of diarrhea.
- Skin issues such as dry skin, rashes, eczema, hives, sores, and lesions.
- Anxiety, mood swings, nervousness, depression, restlessness, forgetfulness, and many other mental issues.
- Fatigue, apathy and exhaustion
- Water retention, menstrual issues, PMS, cysts, fibroids, urinary tract infections, reproductive concerns, and prostate problems.
- Muscle, joint, and arthritic pain, then muscle cramping, numbness of the hands and feet, pain in the navel and many other related issues.
- Sleep disorders and issues like insomnia, disturbed sleep, bed wetting, and teeth grinding during sleep.
- Increased appetite, loss of appetite, not being able either to lose or gain weight, long-standing obesity and other related problems.
In order to be sure if you have or have not parasites in the body, then you need to perform a stool test. It is the simplest way of finding out about this health issue. However, it is vital to find out the exact type of parasitic infection, therefore you need to perform a test and consult a licensed medical practitioner.
Experts strongly advise elimination of sugar and processed food from your regular diet because parasites love sugar and sugar-derived products.
You can beat parasites if you introduce into your diet the following foods and herbs like ginger, aloe, gentian root, coconut oil, pineapple, blackberries, papaya, pomegranate seeds, and raw cabbage. Likewise, you need to introduce more fiber into your diet especially if you want to eliminate the existing worms.