One of the healthiest drinks is pineapple juice and many people are not aware of this fact. In this article we will present to you the health benefits if you drink one glass of pineapple juice.
Pineapple juice is great to be consumed as refreshment, but also it contains numerous health benefits and nutrients that make it good for the winter as well. Most probably you aren’t aware of the fact that pineapple is considered as one of the healthiest fruit. Pineapple contains vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Some of the important minerals that it contains are phosphorus, iron, iodine, zinc, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. On the other hand it contains vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, and B vitamins. Doctors recommend pineapple due to these properties it contains.
If you consume 1 cup of pineapple actually you are consuming 76.5% of magnesium, 131.4% vitamin C, and 1.9% of vitamin B6 from the daily needed doses. Also it contains less than 82 calories.
Here are the health benefits of pineapple juice:
- Pineapple contains bromelain which is important for reducing inflammation and eliminating toxins from the body
- Due to the health properties it is great for reducing weight. It is best if you consume it as a replacement of your breakfast.
- It is great for removing parasites from the body. In order to obtain these benefits and eliminate parasites from the intestines you should drink pineapple juice for 3 days in a row.
- Pineapple contains potassium which is great for maintaining stable electrolyte levels in the body, thus preventing muscle spasm
- Regular consumption of pineapple juice will help you increase the amount of antioxidants.
- It will help you strengthen the teeth, as well as whitening them
- It is great for preventing hair loss because it is packed with vitamin C
- Pineapple juice improves your vision because it contains beta carotene.