You must have heard of the amazing health advantages of garlic up to now. However, you may have not known the fact that a juice can be made out of it. Even though it sounds strange, garlic juice can be prepared and consumed.
Garlic is considered “super food” due to its numerous health benefits, and for that reason it is highly recommended to be consumed. There are many recipes for it, but the best way it is to be consumed as juice. It is the most powerful and easiest way for ingestion.
- Aids cough and sore throats
In order to relieve coughs and prevent sore throat, you need to mix some hot water with garlic juice and consume it. If you want to add extra antioxidant benefits include pomegranate juice in it.
- Deals with asthma issues
Asthma attack can be controlled by mixing 1 cup of water with honey, and a few drops of garlic juice.
- Balances your cholesterol
Drink garlic juice on regular basis to lower hardening, shrinking, and thickening of your arteries.
- Controls infertility
Infertility in women can be controlled by consuming warm coconut or almond milk mixed with few drops of garlic juice.
- Aids in treating pests’ bites
Topically apply garlic juice on the affected area of the insect bite, rub it in gently, and the relief will come instantly.
- Helps in hair growth
Apply a bit of garlic juice on the areas that are bald and let it dry out. You need to repeat this procedure twice a day and the results will appear in a few days.
- Clears acne and pimples
If you want to eliminate acne and pimples, apply garlic juice on your skin and let it stay for 5 minutes, after that wash it off.
Preparation of Garlic Juice
- Bulb of organic garlic
- Coffee filter
- Great mesh screen
- Food mill
Method of preparation: First, peel the garlic. Then, place the garlic in your food processor and blend it till you have a paste that is wet. Include the garlic paste in a mesh sieve which is put over a bowl. Now, press the garlic paste with a spoon so that the juice drops into the bowl. Utilize the filter coffee to filter the garlic. The ready juice keep it in a glass bottle in your fridge.
Other Ways of Taking Garlic Juice
- You can mix it with different vegetables, fruits, smoothies and green juices.
- Pure garlic juice along with herbs can be sprinkled on the top of a piece of bread.
- You can consume it directly, however you can add some water to lower its potency.
- Likewise, you can use whole garlic as a substitute of garlic juice in the recipes.
- It can be used as a dressing to your salads or soups, just add few drops of it.
- Also you can include little garlic juice while stir-frying, steaming or baking.
Most of the people do not like garlic only because of the smell; however there are few tricks that can eliminate bad garlic breath:
- You can chew on some parsley.
- You can consume spinach.
- Eat raw apples.
- Drink green tea.
- Drink some lemon juice or a glass of lemon water.
Given the fact that garlic is extremely health beneficial, prepare this juice and consume it on regular basis and you will be healthy and strong.