St. John Ambulance conducted a study which involved parents who have faced a situation where their child was choking. This study revealed that 4 out of 5 parents actually are not aware of the importance of quick reaction when their child is choking, and also they don’t know how to respond to such situations.
The hospital has prepared a short video which explicitly explains and shows how to respond in these delicate situations.
The video also shows lots of different items that can choke children such as pan lit, little toy, peanut and jelly baby. In this video there are many celebrities which show how to react when a baby is choking, and the video is short (41 seconds).
Watch the video and feel free to share it with your friends in order to save life of children: