Leg swelling is a problem that can affect everyone, women as well as men. However, it is important to know that certain factors can cause the onset of this disorder.
In this article we propose a cure that will allow you to relieve your swollen legs.
But first, what causes this phenomenon?
- Side effects of some drugs and medicines
- Slow blood flow
- Processed foods
- Consumption of foods overloaded with salt
What remedies are available?
No need to go to the pharmacy because in reality there are many natural remedies that will help you greatly relieve the swollen legs. Among the best natural remedies are the ones based on parsley.
Indeed, parsley is proven to be very effective against many disorders such as asthma, allergies, digestive problems and especially for heavy legs.
Here’s how to make tea with parsley:
- Take a bunch of parsley and chop it.
- Put the parsley in 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
- After 5 minutes, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Then the tea is ready for consumption.
Consume this tea 3 times a day to enjoy all its benefits. You can also add lemon or honey to taste!