Chia seeds are extremely beneficial for our body due to the high amount of nutritional properties it contains. These seeds have been used in ancient civilizations, and have been extremely popular due to the rich properties of omega-3, minerals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants. Also this ingredient is great for burning fat.
Research studies reveal that chia seeds are great for losing weight, but it is important not to overuse it because you might do harm to your body. You should consume maximum of 25 grams per day or one tablespoon.
Here are the benefits of chia seeds:
- Chia seeds are great for regulating the intestines due to the high amount of potent fibers it contains which are able to control the lazy intestine. It is important to consume at least two litters of water per day for best results
- These seeds are great for boosting your metabolism and allowing it to burn fat faster
- It contains high amount of calcium which improves the digestion of fats which you usually consume during the day. Also it can help you get flat stomach
- Once you consume it during the day you will no longer feel food cravings
- These seeds are great for relieving stress and anxiety, and it is highly recommended by dietary specialists
- It contains omega-3 which is great against cellulite and prevention of aging
In order to lose weight you should consume this remedy for one month. You can consume chia seeds with milk, vegetables, yogurt, salads, fruit smoothies, soups etc. Remember that you should consume healthy food if you want to have best results, and also do not overuse the chia seeds.
This recipe that we are going to present to you is magical, and you will need to consume it at least twice a day. The first shake should be used one hour before your main meal, the second shake should be consumed with your dinner, and the third shake before you go to bed. You should repeat this process for a month if you want to have the best results.
- Chia seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 1.5 cup (feel free to use almond milk if you want)
- Papaya – ½
Use a mixer in order to mix the papaya and the milk (feel free to use other fruit if you want). Once you get fine smoothie put in a cup/glass and add the chia seeds. Stir well and leave it for one hour. Afterwards you can consume it (feel free to add ice if you want)