You followed lots of diets and none of them have been effective? Maybe you don’t know these few basic tips to lose weight quickly and permanently.
When you start a diet, it is very rare that you know how it actually works. You start without knowing its effects on the health, without knowing how it burns body fat, how fast, and if it is effective in the long term. All you know is that most diets have the same restrictions: no sugar, no fat, and no big portions. But why? We’ll explain the reasons for these restrictions, as well as the functioning of the fat burning process to better consider any diet plan and promote weight loss.
4 tips to follow
As recommended by nutritionists before starting any diet, initially reduce your intake of sugary foods, sweet fruits, juices, starch and some carbohydrates like rice and cereals, and put an end to your snacks. It is also necessary to exercise at least 30 minutes a day as this allows your body to burn fat and produce energy and build new muscle tissue.
Here is how to enable the production of growth hormones responsible for fat burning:
STEP 1: Immediately stop your sugar intake
Sugars are obstacles to the fat burning process. You must reduce its consumption and stop it completely. And make no mistake, sugars are found in cakes, pastries and sweets. When we talk about sugar, we also make reference to “hidden” sugars, especially in fruits and smoothies, but also in alcohol, processed foods and ready meals.
Try to banish all these foods from your diet. Your body will eventually get used after a week of restriction. It is important to know that the body contains stored fat. If you eat sugar, it will be burned first, and the remaining will be stored as fat, however, if you’re lacking sugar, the body will draw on its fat reserves.
STEP 2: Eat more seeds and vegetables
- Eat seeds during breakfast, put them in your salads, yogurt, etc. They are rich in minerals, vitamins and trace elements. Flaxseed, pumpkin, sesame, chia … you have many choices.
- Eat more vegetables, mainly green vegetables rich in fiber such as spinach, cucumbers, broccoli…
- Reduce as much as possible your intake of animal protein, compensate them by foods containing vegetable proteins, such as spirulina, lentils, beans, peas, broccoli, nuts, seeds …
- Replace the sunflower oil with olive oil and butter with coconut oil.
- Reduce your intake of carbohydrates found in some cereals (rice in particular).
STEP 3: Observe meal times diligently
- It is best to dine early, before 7 pm. You will sleep better and you will completely digest your meal.
- Do not snack between meals. Snacking confuses the entire digestive system. Cut your small hungers by consuming lemon water or herbal teas because they contain very few calories if at all, and offer a feeling of satiety.
- Eat three small meals during the day. Reduce the portion sizes because the stomach has the advantage of being elastic and therefore adapts quickly to the portions that you give it.
STEP 4: Exercise daily
- Exercise is essential to the process of burning fat. You push the body to make more effort than normal, thus producing more energy. For this, the body draws on its fat reserves.
- It is advisable to go slowly: Start with cardio exercises and then do weight lifting to strengthen your muscles.